Specific features and advantages:
- Reduces well drilling time
- Improves well targeting quality
- Makes it possible to control the wellbore path for directional and horizontal wells with a curvature radius of up to 12-15 m
- Allows for formation evaluation by gamma-ray logging
- Allows static measurements
Measurement error, degrees:
|Maximum operating temperature, °С||120|
|Maximum hydrostatical pressure, MPa||60|
|Minimum internal non-magnetic drill pipe diameter, mm||57|
|Overall dimensions of the downhole tool modules, mm: diameter/length||42/ 1000|
Downhole tool weight without casework, kg
The NDM-EM near-bit module is used as part of ZTS-42EM-M and ZTS-42KK type MWD systems.
The combination of measured parameters is defined by the customer.